Monday, June 25, 2012

Simple Summer Nights

The simple things in life sometimes bring us the greatest joy.  We like to take the dogs for a walk in the evening and visit “Houdini”.  I am not sure what the dog’s name is, but I have given him that name because he can get in and out of his fence so fast it’s hard to believe. 

He greets us as we approach his backyard.

H1

When we get too close he jumps back into his yard.  He moves so fast that my pics are a bit blurry.

H13

And then he sits on the fence and waits for us to get closer.

H2

And he keeps peeping over until we pass his yard.

H3

H5

And then he comes back out to bark at us again.

H6

H7

After a bit of barking he goes back home again.

H8

H9

And we keep on walking down the alley.

H10

I have one more dog pic for you.  I took this pic of Izzy in the backyard today.  It’s also a bit blurry, but it’s so funny.  I had my friends on facebook think of captions to go with the pic.  Do you have a funny one?

IMG_1148 copy

sig

sst

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails