Saturday, June 9, 2012

Project 52 Week 23 Water

There are so many photos I would love to take for this challenge, but due to time I had to work with what I could at home.  I turned my sprinklers on in the morning light and captured this photo.

watersprinkler

I loved how the sun was peaking through the tree. 

Last night I tried to get my  husband to pour water onto the flower bed while I took a photo.  He was hungry and not in the mood so I had to work fast and didn’t really get what I was going for.  He was not enjoying taking direction on where to hold the watering can while his stomach was growling.   Hmmm imagine that. 

IMG_0207

I would love to have a photo of an ocean or a lake, but when you live in the Texas panhandle that just doesn’t happen. 

sig

Project 52 - p52 weekly photo challenge with Kent Weakley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails