Sunday, January 8, 2012

Texture Tuesday-Embrace

This week’s Texture Tuesday must contain one of Kim’s Embrace textures.  A few weeks ago my father in law gave me on old camera that he and his wife used back in the day.  It is so cool and goes great with my camera collection you can see here.  I am trying to embrace learning all I can about photography so I thought the camera would be a great subject for the texture. 

IMG_6299phototext_edited-1

I used the Embrace Texture and the Friday Texture.  I did a hue saturation adjustment to get rid of the yellows on the textures. I also used Kim’s brush she recently offered to her readers.  The brush quote was perfect for my photo. 

Embrace  Friday by Kim Klassen

I played around with another photo and the textures because I liked seeing the entire camera, but I thought the angle of the above photo was more interesting.  The flash on this thing is crazy big. 

IMG_6271quotetext2

I can’t imagine having to take photos with this thing, but I sure loved taking photos of it. 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails