Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fun Way to Photograph Your Christmas Tree

There is something magical about a lit Christmas tree.  It is hard not to look at it in awe for the young or the old.  It’s amazing how you can take the same tree and make it look so different in photographs by using different settings.  What a fun and great time to practice your photo skills.  I learned different ways to photograph my tree at the photography blog August Tea.  I found it on Pinterest.  If you want to read how then go here

I made my regular looking Christmas tree go from this

IMG_2882

to this by following her instructions.

20111128-IMG_4668

Pretty fun huh?  I plan on doing more practicing when I have time.   What do you think?  Gonna try it?  Let me know if you do.

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails