Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nature Photo Winner

Thanks to all the linked up their nature pics to the monthly photo party.  I love nature so it was such a treat visiting the links and seeing all the different ways nature was photographed.  Flowers seemed to be the most popular.  It’s easy to see that we all love the beauty of a flower and capturing it in a photo. 

I had a hard time picking a favorite, but I really think Jen @ These Are The Days to Remember linked up such beautiful and amazing nature photos.  Of course she does live in an amazing and beautiful part of America. 

Look at those mountains she gets to stare at every day from her backyard!

She also plants wonderful flower beds.

And she takes cool photos of the moon and sun.

There are more photos to see so visit her post here.

Here’s your blue ribbon Jen.

Tracy’s Trinkets and Treasures

Next month’s photo party will be a neighborhood tour.  Take your camera on a walk and show us the homes in your neighborhood.  We want to see the good, bad, ugly and unique.  I am doing a neighborhood tour series on my blog.  Here is a link to the first one I did.  It was a lot of fun.  I hope you will join next month. 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails