Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Flip Flop Makeover

This is one easy and cute project.  I found some trim at Hobby Lobby that got my brain to thinking.

IMG_0490 copy_edited-1

I think polka dots are fun and would make these plain flip flops have some pizazz.

IMG_0489 copy

I applied E-6000 adhesive to the flip flop so I could add 3 flower lengths of trim to it. 

IMG_0495 copy_edited-1

I simply laid the trim on top and firmly pushed the trim onto the glued area to create some really fun and adorable flip flops.

IMG_0498 cop2y

Since we all learned to cut and glue in the 1st grade, I think this must be the easiest project ever.  I can’t wait to wear them.  I wonder if they will go with my scrubs tomorrow at work?  Hmmmm?

sig

Linking to

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple

Air Your Laundry @ The Freckled Laundry

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails