Sunday, May 1, 2011

Succulents in a Rock and Some Prom Pics

What a busy weekend it’s been.  Today I have been really lazy and watched Lifetime for women all day.  I spent most of my weekend taking photos.  I wrote about my once in a lifetime photo opportunity I had on Friday here and yesterday I took prom pictures for a friend of a friend. 

Here’s a couple of fun shots.

IMG_9280bwcolortext-1

IMG_9276_edited-3

IMG_9371g

9381mom

Dresses and girls sure have changed since I was in high school over 20 years ago.

Now about my rock.  I have had this rock for along time.  I found it at a lake.

rock

I bought some potted succulents because they were less expensive than buying them separately.

succulents

I added dirt to the hole inside the rock and then transplanted the succulents.

rocksucculent

rocksucculent2

I think it looks fun.  I hope they like their new home. 

I have a few blooms in the back yard. 

flowers2

rosebud

It was cold today and will be for the next few days, but I am glad I got out and did a little something in the yard today. 

I hope you had a great day.

sig

Linking to

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Maps on the Porch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails