Sunday, February 6, 2011

CSN Winner and Some Rambling

My son is ecstatic that the Packers won the Super Bowl.  He has been a fan for several years. 

Here he is watching the game in his GB shirt and tolerating me trying to use my external flash I got for Christmas.  I feel guilty I haven’t used it much.

IMG_4497

And here he is loving on our sweet dog who is finally home from the vet. 

IMG_4509

She got sick Friday morning.  She wouldn’t eat and laid around.  Friday evening she still wasn’t any better and we became worried.  My husband and I stayed up most of the night watching her and took her to the vet first thing Saturday morning.  She had pancreatitis and had to stay at the vet until this afternoon.  She is recovering, but still isn’t herself  yet. 

We also got some snow today.  Here’s a cute photo of my husband about to go shovel.

IMG_4469

I worked on my project for awhile.  I think I have lost my painting mojo.  I can’t seem to get it right.  I have the day off tomorrow so maybe I will get it right and can show you soon. 

I will be doing a post hopefully tomorrow on Bokeh and how to get the effect in your photos so you can get ready for the party on the 15th. 

Ok finally the winner of the $35 CSN gift card is entry #3 who is my blogging friend Sonya @ Beyond the Screen Door.  Love her blog.  If you haven’t visited it then you are missing out.  Go here to be amazed.

image

Congrats Sonya and thanks to all those who entered.

I hope they contact me again soon and I can do another giveaway. 

Tracy

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails