Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Touches Here and There

I don’t go all out for Christmas when it comes to transforming my house.  I only have one tree, but thinking I might like 2.  I add a few sprigs of Christmas here and there.  I got this cute glittery plaque from a friend for Christmas and added it over a frame.  Now that is an easy transformation.

IMG_0474

I added some greenery in my galvanized fire bucket vintage thing. 

IMG_0512

And a pretty ball I got from another friend to my rustic tray and greenery.

IMG_0482

I think I might add some of the mercury balls from Hobby Lobby to  this green one and do a display with them this year or next.

Some greenery and pinecones were placed in a cloche which might just be a permanent fixture at least until Spring. 

IMG_0479

My Christmas cards are attached to my old window screen with magnets.

IMG_0481

And I created a display on my metal tray in the front room.

IMG_0491

IMG_0492

I got the plastic pine cone ornaments that look like metal from Wal-Mart.  I think they go well with my candle votives. 

IMG_0494

Last but not least I placed my gorgeous Christmas Story book out beside my tray. 

IMG_0506

I love the artwork inside the book.

IMG_0508

IMG_0516

I am getting caught up on so many things, but I do have some Christmas shopping to finish and a dinner list to make.  I went to the mall yesterday and saw 3 grown men in women’s Christmas sweaters.  It was hilarious.  I think it must have been a dare. 

Are you ready for Christmas? 

PS  Don’t forget to enter the giveaway that ends tomorrow. 

 

Tracy

Linking to

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails