Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tattered and Timeless Blog

Do you love neutrals and Christmas?  If you do then you should head over to Tammy’s blog, Tattered and Timeless, to see all of the wonderful Christmas goodies she has been making for her booth.  I have enjoyed her blog for awhile and asked her if I could show some of her things off. 

She just posted about her Christmas stockings tonight.  They are so cute.

She also makes spindle Christmas trees.

You can spot them throughout her booth.  She said they sold like hotcakes last year.

She had a great idea for tree garland and when she spotted the PB Catalog she saw they had the same idea.

 

I just love everything in this photo.  I want to sit in that rocker and hang out.

Have you notice the wallpaper?  Love that too.

 

I have to throw in this photo of her chicken feeder chandelier.

 

So cute. 

She has great furniture redos too.

Before

After

I hope you enjoyed her creations as much as I do.  Go Here to see more. 

Thank you Tammy for letting me share you creativity.

Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails