Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nature in a Glass Brick

You know when you have something in your head and it looks and seem so good in there and then the execution just doesn’t match the picture in your head?  Well this is on of those projects.  I found this bag of moss and fungus.  I love natural colors and nature so I just knew that my bag of stuff would look so good in a glass brick.  I really wanted to light the brick.  I shoved Christmas lights in it and I liked it, but my firefighter husband said that it was not a good idea to have lights that produce heat with dried vegetation in a closed container.  When I touched the lit glass brick  and felt heat, I had to agree.  So I pulled out the lights and was left with dried stuff.  I don’t hate it, but I don’t love it either.  What do you think?

010

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 020

015

014

signature2

Linking to

Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails