Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Recipe Box Redo

I got a recipe box for a wedding gift about 14 yrs ago.  It was a little oak colored box.  I decided to change it up a bit.

IMG_0316  

IMG_0312 

I was lazy and didn’t paint the inside of the box so you can see the original color when I open the lid.

IMG_0315

I spray painted it with black satin and distressed the edges on the lid.  Here is the back which I left plain.  I will blame it on laziness too. 

IMG_0317

I used a cute scrapbook paper and Mod Podge on the front and sides of the box.  

signature2

Linking to

Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

Get Your Craft On @ Today’s Creative Blog

Power of Paint @ Domestically Speaking

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

Strut Your Stuff @ Somewhat Simple

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails