Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mirror Dilemma Solved

IMG_0400

Our local Crafter’s Mall was having a sale today.  I have been browsing through antique shops and garage sales looking for a bench that would go under my mirror I posted about last week.  I finally found one at the Crafter’s Mall sale.  It was already painted black and had been recovered, but the material didn’t go with my room.  I had some leftover material I used to make pillows and curtain toppers for the room so that problem was an easy one to fix.

IMG_0411

   The black paint was a bit shiny compared to my other furniture so I did my dry brush with acrylic rust effect to tone it down.

IMG_0397

IMG_0398

IMG_0399

IMG_0406

IMG_0407

IMG_0416

IMG_0403

Thanks for your input last week.  I appreciate it.  If you missed my post about my dilemma and want to read about it you can find it here.

signature2

 

Linking to

Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots and Jello

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Get Your Craft On @ Today’s Creative Blog

Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails