Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dry Erase Platter Project

I have yet to make a chalkboard anything, but I have made a dry erase board.  I bought a square platter from Walmart.  It is the Canopy brand.

IMG_0225

I added different colored dots of Gallery Glass  paint on the edges and let it dry.

IMG_0228

IMG_0220

Used a dry erase marker.

IMG_0226 

And ended up with this cute way to leave my son messages when I leave for work before he wakes up.

IMG_0219

signature2

Linking to

Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple

Under $100 Linky Party @ Beyond the Picket Fence

Favorite Things @ A Few of My Favorite Things

Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge

Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails